"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Enough already
You would think after living in a place for 9 years...9 winters...that one would adjust. However, I am here to report that is not the case. I will never get used to being cold. I was talking to a good friend yesterday about how I was going to make up a post about being cold. Then this morning in the shower I realized I didn't need to "make up" anything I am truly and quite sincerely tired of shaving off goose bumps. I have decided that there is only one thing worse than being cold...being cold and WET. Yes I am through. enough is enough. let the sun shine and temperatures rise! I am ready for summer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're shaving off goosebumps?! Turn up the warm water silly. :D
haha I did I did...but it doesn't help!!!
Post a Comment