WHAT. THE. HECK?! So back in...oh maybe the end of October my body store got packaged PJ sets. Just before black Friday they went on promotion. Here is the story with packaged PJ'S...everyone wants to undo them so they can look at them but they don't want to buy the one they opened. So every year I try and make a preemptive strike and set up a display of each style and at least one of each size. This year I put out my display and by the time I came back into work I had a pair of PJ pants and no shirt. I set the pants aside just waiting for the shirt to turn up... maybe someone tried it on and it got separated. Well I waited and waited and finally after Christmas I price killed the pants and just sold them on their own for way discounted.
GUESS WHAT showed up today. on the 25th day of January?? THE FLIPPING SHIRT! Are you kidding me?!?! It's been missing for two months- the only possible solution...Big Foot. It's the only thing that makes sense. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment