Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Smack YOU!

Gum.  I used to love the stuff.  Not because I love Gum really but more out of a perpetual fear of bad breath.  I chewed gum for hours every day...and then my jaw decided to lock and I was forced to end my long complicated relationship.  I have been gum free for 3 years now.  Perhaps this is the reason I feel so strongly about what I am about to say. 

NO ONE ELSE SHOULD KNOW YOU ARE CHEWING GUM!

Seriously, if you are over 15 you are not allowed to chew gum in public.  It is so gross when a middle aged adult smacks their gum.  A man came into my store today and I seriously could hear him chewing across the room.  He was probably at least in his 50s and I could barely concentrate on anything he was saying because all I heard was gum smacking.  ewww.  Gross. 

Chew your gum if you must but I don't want to hear it.  Keep it to yourself. The End. 

No comments: