Over the last several weeks I have had some eye opening conversations with some of my male friends. I've been talking to a couple friends about girls they are interested in and been shocked to find that, as much as I refused to believe it, a lot of guys are afraid of girls. Which in some cases is totally justified. Girls can be crazy. But most of us are not.
Both guys (separate from one another) told me about a girl they were interested in and their plan to talk to said girl. They then proceeded to ask something to the effect of: "but would that be weird?" "is that creepy?" "Will she think I'm crazy?".
My response is simply that you are over thinking things. Fact is, there is no definite answer. But here is a little secret:
If she is interested in you she won't think it's weird. She will be flattered to have the attention. If she isn't interested- yes you will probably be blogged about and filed away as a creeper ;)
But I'm kind of serious. You just won't know what she will think until you try. I know it's scary but you are just going to have to gain (or fake) a little bit of confidence and jump in with both feet. One of two things will occur:
1. She's interested and you get a date
2. She thinks your a creeper, and you can dust your shoulder off and find a girl worth your time.
Think of all the time that's wasted hemming and hawing over all those "what ifs" ... Just do it. I think you will find that unless she's a spoiled princess, she is not going to shoot you where you stand for saying hi, or sending a text/message, or asking her out. We may not want to marry you but most of us are pretty nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment