"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Friday, September 23, 2011
Why now??
I'm exhausted. And I will tell you why. I have not slept well in two nights. Why? well because I have been having nightmares about my sunday school lesson on Sunday. Can I just tell you how ridiculous this is?? I have been teaching Gospel Doctrine for a little over a year now, through the Isaiah chapters of the Old Testament even- this is the first time I've had dreams about it. You'd think after a year all dreams about not preparing or forgetting my manual would have happened already. Why Now? I'm not really sure what triggered it but I'm not losing one more night of sleep over this. I can take a hint, I sat down and started my lesson this morning instead of waiting until tomorrow night...now that I've read it I see where the anxiety came from...it is a crazy lesson, all of 2 Corinthians and it jumps from chapter to chapter...ahhh. This is going to take hours...but hopefully I will at least get some sleep tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment