OK teenagers are so funny. I'm sitting at the table listening to my niece talk and She tells me a story about a boy in her class named...Spencer, I think. Anyway she says, "I saw from the corner of my eye that he was looking at me through the corner of his eye"...and then she starts to explain how he's been looking at her through the "super corner of his eye" wait wait wait...I must be too old to understand these terms...what is a super corner? She explained to me, her decrepit feeble aunt, that a SUPER corner is looking as far as you can to the side without turning your head. (The picture above is a demonstration of my nephew doing the "super corner" stare.)
Go ahead and try it. There is a huge difference between the corner and the super corner. I wouldn't have realized it before because everyone uses the corner of their eye but only creepers use the super corner. In order to look out the super corner of your eye your face has to be somewhat distorted and creepy. There really isn't a need for the super corner in normal life. I caution you to use this technique sparingly- only in times of dire necessity.
1 comment:
HAHAHAHA!! I love it
Post a Comment