What is my favorite part about the Magic Kingdom?? I could never pick just one thing. I absolutely LOVE Disneyland. The rides, the Churros, the characters, being with family (my sister and two brothers came this time), the weather, the way too expensive souvenirs (but really can you put a price on happy Disney things??) and just the feeling you get being in a place where everyone is smiling 98% of the time. how can you not love that?! Every time I go I learn something vital to making the next trip even better...such as: if you ride woody just before world of color the line is SUPER short.
Now, world of color....AMAZING! I may or may not have cried. It was incredible I would totally recommend it to anyone. My niece Karra was over stimulated from all the excitement of the day and would not sleep- and who can blame her- Disney magic all around. I was holding her during world of color and the scene playing was Aladdin's "a whole new world". Karra loves singing and I love Disney songs. So naturally-I started singing to her. She slowly moved in closer and closer so she could hear me....
This handsome dude is the proud papa of sleeping beauty. My studly brother. So fun to have him and Emily with us this time around. As you know if you've been to Disneyland recently, Indiana Jones is always one of the longest lines- so that is always the ride I manage to take pictures on. Anyway he's a goofball and I loved having them with us!!

The Kids! In front of Monsters Inc. I look so short- I'm not sure if my nieces are just tall or if the door is just dwarfing me- either way I'm not totally sure I'm comfortable with it.

The bears were some of Karra's first character and boy did she love them. We almost didn't get any pictures because she wouldn't face forward. All she wanted to do was touch the bears! And can you blame her- I mean they are pretty awesome!
All in all my trip was pretty amazing. My feet were dead as usual after a Disneyland trip- Miles of walking and I had a serious lack of sleep but it was totally worth it!! As I stood on Disney main street I was more sure than ever that some day I have to work for Disney. Either as a performer or when I have my MBA- who wouldn't want to work in the happiest place on earth- a place where people are usually genuinely happy to be there and totally OK spending their money. Man Walt- you were one smart guy and I admire your vision and ability to make dreams come true.
The Kids! In front of Monsters Inc. I look so short- I'm not sure if my nieces are just tall or if the door is just dwarfing me- either way I'm not totally sure I'm comfortable with it.
The bears were some of Karra's first character and boy did she love them. We almost didn't get any pictures because she wouldn't face forward. All she wanted to do was touch the bears! And can you blame her- I mean they are pretty awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment