Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Captain Creeper

so ya'll know that I work at the mall. I am not a shopper so I usually walk into my store, work my shift, and walk back out without looking at anyone or anything. Well today was different. Today I had a gift certificate in my wallet for another store in the mall and I had an hour and a half until my voice lesson. So shopping I went. (if you consider a music store and bath and body works shopping) Anyway, outside my store is a kiosk that sells something...I never have really noticed what. There is a girl who works there and I think her boyfriend works somewhere in the mall- at least I hope he does because he's there all the time. well a few weeks ago - the first time I really noticed the couple- I was opening the gates to my store and they were sucking face. seriously people I thought he was going to swallow her tongue. gross. Since then I see him everyday. He comes and visits her at work- which at the kiosk there is no manager to object. Anyway- so today- I left work on my way to the music store and the face sucking hormone was sitting on a bench next to the kiosk staring and winking at his girlfriend. no big deal right....maybe he's picking her up because she's off soon. well and hour and a half later when i'm leaving the mall to go to my voice lesson, senior slobber face is STILL on the bench. Same bench- still making wink faces at the girl. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! that is just creepy. I don't care if you are dating. to sit and watch someone work for over and hour is a bit obsessive and says to me that this is an unhealthy relationship. Heaven help them if things don't work out- I have a hunch it will be a really messy break up. But captain creeper just weirds me out...maybe she will get fired and they can take their lusty liason and park it outside someone else's store.

No comments: