"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Friday, September 3, 2010
"YES I hate technology.."
There are NO words to describe how completely irritated I am with my grad school application. For weeks the website has said it would be available sept. 1st so being as I am on a limited time schedule I got on sept 1st and it was down for maintenance. Lame. So I got on today, finally logged in, I finished the first portion and then....my Internet disconnected. So I got back on and it told me there was an error on the page because I didn't properly log out. AHHH. So I closed everything and about 30 min later finally got back on. Well as you can guess, all my information was lost. So I entered it again and then clicked the button that said, "save and continue" it did something but THEN....the page wouldn't load. So I logged out and back in...nothing changed. At this point I am so bugged I can feel my heart racing. In the interest of my own health I closed my laptop and walked away. Several hours later I logged back in...no changes. It still won't load. I emailed the tech support people ..and i'm sure its something stupid and they will probably email me to that effect but I am too frustrated to think clearly!! I just want to get it done!! AHHH Yes I hate technology... (sung to the tune of napoleon dynamite wedding song)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment