Friday, February 19, 2010

Playing in the snow!!
















Back in November of 09 I got this idea to do a white on white artsy photoshoot. My niece is very blond and i'm pretty dark so I thought the all white costume in the snow would accentuate that difference. I also wanted our accessories to be opposites so Shelby became the silver snow angel and I was the gold. My vision of course required quite a bit of snow and unfortunately here in PG we have had only 2 really good snow storms. Both of which were days when I worked or had other previous commitment. This morning I realized that it is almost march and I am running out of time for snow. I had nothing pressing today so I texted my sister and we decided to go out and find some snow. So we took a short trip up to American Fork canyon and were pleasently surprised to find a perfect spot to make my vision come true. We froze our fingers practically off and I did slide down a hill on my backside...but we still had a lot of fun!! My sister took all the pictures--She is amazing!!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

fun photos! your niece looks like she should be your sister, you guys look very much alike. :)

Jen said...

Gorgeous!