"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
I Can't Get No...Satisfaction.
Do you ever get cravings for things? And no, I am not talking about food. Like for example, the other day I was leaving work and as I walked through the parking lot a jet flew over my head. I suddenly had a very strong craving to get on a plane and go somewhere. This morning I got a craving to be in school. Law school to be exact. Other things I crave, rodeos, shooting, Disneyland, dancing....sometimes I just have insuperable cravings for big expensive, impractical, or impulsive things. I suppose that these unfulfilled cravings make me a better person...right? Please say yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment