"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Monday, February 6, 2012
Restriction Lifted
I got back on facebook. Actually I went an extra day. My restriction was from Sunday night to Sunday night. But Sunday night rolled around and I felt like I didn't really care to check facebook. I didn't feel the NEED to get on. So I re-activated Monday night...just because. I think I have come up with a solution to help me from getting too attached again. I deleted the facebook app from my phone. Trashed. That was my bad habit. Everytime I took my phone out I checked facebook or updated this or that. If facebook is only accessible on my laptop I won't get on it very often. Problem solved. For now. I'm sure I'll have to put myself in a time out again but hopefully not for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment