"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Monday, February 27, 2012
Procrastination
Yesterday's lazy cures today's crazy. Normally I don't agree with this sort of thing because it usually works the other way in my life. But today- it is gospel truth. I have been meaning to clean out my car FOREVER! I have gotten as far as putting all the trash into a bag but that's about it. Well today I had a dentist appointment that I made last minute and sort of forgot about. I woke up with plenty of time to spare but for some reason I was running late and had a million things going on in my head and I ran out the door and drove to alpine. I got there a few minutes early and realized I forgot to floss and brush my teeth. SICK!! Even worse- she's going to pick at my teeth, it's not like I can just munch on a breath mint and call it good. I panicked for a second and then remembered I had a toothbrush in my car. I searched for a second and then to my delight found my toothbrush, toothpaste, and a pack of dental floss. Even better was I didn't bring my water bottle in from zumba so I even had water to rinse with. For the first time in weeks I was so happy my car is NOT clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment