Ok my family is awesome. Especially my parents. For those of you who don't know, I LOVE to bake yummy delicious treats...and I do it a lot on Sunday. 1. because I am home 2. because I have time and 3. because there are people around to eat it. But most of the things I make are pretty involved and usually need to cool before I frost them or do the second step or whatever. However, my dad is not patient when it comes to delicious things. He is usually standing next to me when I take whatever it is out of the oven and immediately starts bugging me to cut into it. Usually my response is something like this, "Dad, its not finished. It still has to cool and be frosted" well- this was his response to waiting...if it had to cool before he could eat it- he was just going to help it along. I suppose patience is something we are still working on at our house...
3 comments:
I found you again! Yay!
That just cracks me up about your Dad! Love it!
P.S. So next Sunday at your house for dessert then??;)
Ok, this one just made me laugh!
haha i LOVE IT b/c my dad is the exact same way.. ha and I love the fan that is classic!!!
Post a Comment