Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ice Cream Anyone??

This morning as I was eating my ice cream I was struck by an interesting thought.  Yes...it was sparked by ice cream.  My friend Morgan introduced me to a new flavor created by my true loves Ben & Jerry.  It's called peanut butter world.  As I was scarfing on my new love I questioned why I was enjoying it so much.  Most people are probably thinking, "duh it's ice cream! who wouldn't enjoy it?"  well...me.  I don't actually love ice cream. I don't hate it but I am really picky about which ice cream I like and don't like.  And one thing I don't like is chocolate ice cream.  I actually hate chocolate ice cream.  This new flavor I love is...Chocolate.  go figure.  What is the moral of this story?  Try new things because you never know what you might be missing out on. 

just so we are clear I still prefer frozen yogurt and I still don't like chocolate ice cream.  But I do love peanut butter world.  The End.

No comments: