Monday, July 16, 2012

On one condition

Dreams are awesome.  And random.  Last night I had a dream I was driving and a giant seagull landed on the roof of my car.  It could talk of course, because that's totally a normal thing for a bird to do.  For some reason I decided to let the bird ride in my car.  On one condition of course...can you guess what it was?   "I will let you ride right here if you promise not to poop on the seats".  What else would I have asked a seagull.  The best part about this is I hate seagulls.  I have been pooped by two different seagulls in my life and I'm pretty sure they have it out for me.  So basically what I'm saying is I have no idea where a dream like that comes from. 

1 comment:

Elina said...

Awesome :D Freud would be proud.